Jaunty-PH: One of the best new scooty in India that is cheap and efficient
At AMO Mobility Solutions, we care about all and don’t want to leave anyone behind and want everyone to enjoy the bliss of riding a scooter. The new Jaunty-PH series is one of the top scooty in India; and it is a powerful scooty, which is specially designed for the old and handicapped people. This three-wheel sleek and stylish model is the perfect fit for people who need the support of an extra wheel.
The cutting-edge Jaunty-PH electric scooty allows you to glide through the hustle and bustle of city streets with its powerful motor of 249-watts. This energy-efficient bike can take you from 75 to 100 kilometres on a single charge, depending upon two models. And, all these wonderful characteristics do not restrict AMO Mobility from providing low-cost transport solutions. This electric mobility marvel comes in 4 attractive colours, which makes it the best trending electric scooter in India without any doubt.
Features of Jaunty-PH turns AMO Mobility the best electric scooter company in India
Powered by an engine of 249 W, Jaunty-PH is the best scooty for the handicapped and elderly person as this electric bike helps them to reach them at their destination without any hassle. The scooty is made for a cost-effective trustworthy ride with all the necessary safety features attached to it.
With an impeccable grade ability of 18 degrees, this bike can go up to 25 kilometres per hour in speed and this feature certainly makes it the top scooty in India without a second thought. With a gross weight of 230 kgs and a kerb weight of 62 kgs, the bike is facilitated with a disc brake in the front and a drum brake in the rear. Charging its battery for six hours gives you a hundred per cent battery charge, which is enough to take you to 75 kms and 100 kms on two types of model respectively, and to charge it up to 60%, it just takes 2 hours. The battery type is high-performance VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid); it is widely known that this type performs exceptionally well; this certainly adds to the reason why Jaunty-PH is the best electric scooter in India 2021.
One of the most important things when it comes to the safety and performance of a scooter are its wheels and tyres. The three Wheels of Jaunty-PH are alloy wheels, all the three wheels being 10 inches in size; are greatly supported by the tubeless tyres and are 3.0×10". These tyres make our scooty a lot ahead of any other electric scooter company in India. While we're talking about safety, take a look at some stunning next-gen features that includes a speed control switch, a side stand sensor, and EABS.
The style and the looks of a scooter are also very important when buying a new scooty in India. The incredible stylish digital display enhances the looks of the scooty. The headlights and daytime running light are led and tail lights and indicators are provided with bulbs. The Jaunty-PH gives you an attractive warranty to put your mind at ease where you get a warranty of three years or 30,000 km on the vehicle and one year warranty for the battery.
5 Reasons Jaunty-PH should be your pick for new scooty in India
- When it comes to the physically handicapped and elderly people with enhanced safety features, Jaunty-PH is the best pick available with next-gen electronics: EABS, speed control switch and side stand sensor.
- One of the best things hands down about the scooty is its powerful pickup, which is combined with high ground clearance. It gives the bike the ability to glide through the traffic and rough terrains in the urban localities.
- When it comes to spending your money on a bike, you should consider both its durability and appearance. Our bikes offer a good balance of both of these desirable characteristics. The high-quality materials used in the motorcycles, together with their clean and attractive design, make people who do not own them envious.
- Nothing compares to the joy of riding a bike that is both cost-effective and environmentally beneficial. Amo's electric scooters are the greatest new electric scooters in India because they are inexpensive while they are known to save the planet from rampant pollution.
- Last but not the least, while buying a two-wheeler a customer always sees performance in terms of mileage, and with the very powerful VRLA batteries, Amo Mobility provides a decent and economical ride with maximum efficiency.